tirsdag 17. mai 2016

CanvasCorpBrands Challange May.



Do you love challenges? Here is a fun challenge from the Canvas Corp Brands Crew and the prize is AMAZING. Click here to find out more details and the link to upload your "family" project. We cannot wait to see what you create.

Image to be inspired by, and color choices



The Prize is all this



Here is my contribution and inspiration to you.

I chose pictures from my daughter's confirmation






Do you see this folder, it has not I glued it to the paper, so here you can write something that you do not want everyone to see




Closeup of text I've used, the young growing up today are living in a performance world, so it is important to remind them that they may itself choose what they want to do and that they can reach just as far as they will.
Not least not compare yourself with others, only yourself.



On the chipboard I used stella winks to get the right effect. first white, then gold, so black.


The large flowers are from Prima, and color wise matched it perfectly, the other two flowers are white and I have sprayed them with Glimmer mist key lime (Green) and Plain Jane Baseboard -gerber. (pink)




I have used a stencil that stood in style with one patterned paper I've used, and so I took the crackle paste from DecoArt, it seems broke up the black paper brilliant.




Have a nice evening ♥

1 kommentar:

  1. Gorgeous memory page, Jorunn! The pink and brown look really nice together. Love all the different layers. Fun photos!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...