fredag 3. juni 2016

Birthday card.


Good morning, I´ve made a birthday card for a good friend of my mother. I have this time used paper from Canvas Corp Brand. Ive used mix & match pad. 


The card itself is in a size 8 x 8 inch.

Inside the card I used some leftovers from Heartfelt paper, and one of my favorite stamps from Kaiser Craft.



The nice with mix & Match is that everything you need to create many projects are there, the only thing you need is a little decoration.

We have got some summer again, so i  am going to stay inside and cleen my scraproom :) Ok it is to hot to stay outside. After thunder and lightning, then the weather will be either very cold or very hot, we got the last.

Have a nice day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...